Coronavirus Resources and Information
COVID-19 Vaccination Events in Harrisburg
May 17th at the Highmark Wholecare Connection Center (1426 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg) from 9-5
May 18th at the Highmark Wholecare Connection Center (1426 N 3rd Street, Harrisburg) from 9-6
May 19th at Hamilton Health Center (17th St, Harrisburg) from 9-5
May 20th at Hamilton Health Center (17th St, Harrisburg) from 9-4
COVID-19 Vaccination Events in Reading
May 16th at Berks Community Health Center (Penn Street location, 838 Penn St, Reading) from 10-3
May 17th at Berks Community Health Center (Rockland location, 1110 A Rockland St, Reading) from 10-3
May 18th at Berks Community Health Center (Oakbrook location, 1040 Liggett Ave, Reading) from 10-3
May 19th at Berks Community Health Center (Rockland location, 1110 A Rockland St, Reading) from 1-6
May 20th at Berks Community Health Center (Penn Street location, 838 Penn St, Reading) from 10-3
COVID-19 Support Resources
Highmark Wholecare members can use this new resource to find food assistance, help paying bills, and other free or reduced cost programs, including new programs for the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to access the tool.
In an effort to keep our members and employees safe and healthy, we’ve been closely following the latest news and updates about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. As a result, all of our employees are working from home until further notice. We will continue to monitor and review the situation and react accordingly.
We are confident in our ability to serve our members and providers as we always have and do not expect any interruption in service. Please continue to visit this site regularly for the latest updates.
If you have any questions, need support, or are looking for a provider in your area, please call Member Services. Medicaid members call 1-800-392-1147, and Medicare members call 1-800-685-5209. TTY users dial 711.
Medicare Covers Over-the-Counter Covid-19 Tests
- Medicare will cover these tests if you have Part B, including those enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan.
- If you are in a Medicare Advantage plan, the tests covered under this initiative will be covered outside of your existing plan’s coverage, and in addition to any over-the-counter tests that may be covered under the plan as a supplemental benefit.
- You can get over-the-counter COVID-19 tests at any pharmacy or health care provider that participates in this initiative.
- You should bring your red, white, and blue Medicare card to get your free tests (even if you have a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicare Part D plan).
Free OTC COVID-19 At-Home Tests Available to Medicaid Members
- Highmark Wholecare covers FDA-authorized OTC (Over-the-Counter) COVID-19 at-home tests at no cost for our Medicaid members
- If you are a Highmark Wholecare Medicaid member, getting your tests is easy. Just go to one of our in-network pharmacies! No prescription is needed.
- You can get up to eight tests every thirty days.
- Please remember we only cover tests from our in-network pharmacies. We do not cover OTC COVID-19 at-home tests from stores that are not pharmacies or tests purchased on the internet.
- To find a list of in-network pharmacies near you, click here.